Are you involved in a property dispute? Contact our specialist team for expert legal advice today.
We can assist with all manner of disputes that may arise in relation to commercial property. We realise that landlords and tenants will have different objectives, but will both want matters resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Where possible, we will try and resolve matters without the need to resort to the Court, although we will do so where required.
Who Do Pitmans Property Dispute Lawyers Work For?
We regularly advise all parties with an interest in commercial property, such as:
- Estate Management Companies
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Funders (including mortgagees and other charge holders)
Do Pitmans’ Property Dispute Lawyers Have Any Particular Areas of Expertise?
- Business tenant defaults
- Property issues arising in insolvency situations
- Forfeiture, Disclaimers, Assignments, Surrenders and other methods of termination
- Breach of covenants by Landlords and/or Managing Agents
- Building or Estate management problems
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery, including Distress
- Breaches of contract and rescission
- Possession applications
- Boundary disputes
- Easements / rights of way