If your company's cashflow isn't what it should be, it's important to get legal advice. Our lawyers can help with invoice discounting and restructuring.
Who Do Pitmans' Invoice Discounting Lawyers Work For?
Our Pitmans’ Invoice Discounting team act for a wide range of organisations across a variety of sectors. Our clients include companies, asset based lenders, invoice discounters and factors, and our team of professionals has a wealth of experience drawn from working with an established and expanding client base.
Do Pitmans' Invoice Discounting Lawyers Have Any Particular Areas of Expertise?
Pitmans specialises in issues arising in the provision of all forms of asset based lending, invoice discounting and factoring.
The work undertaken by Pitmans’ Invoice Discounting team includes:
- Advising on proposed funding to assist in a range of transactions, for example management buy-outs and business acquisitions
- Providing bespoke agreements with suppliers and customers of the target company to ensure protection to the lender in the event of a default of any of the terms of the facility or the asset, invoice discounting or factoring agreement
- Advising on standard and bespoke finance and security documents to reflect the agreed funding and security arrangements, together with the negotiation of priority arrangements/documents
- Undertaking pre-lend due diligence, such as legal reviews of commercial contracts, existing security interests and proposed facilities
- Distressed debt restructuring and refinancing
- Recovering funds in fraud actions
- Distressed debt corporate recovery – we collect book debts before any formal insolvency procedure
- Advising on the appropriate insolvency procedure or strategy to be adopted
- Effecting appointments where appropriate with associated services involving enforcement of security and guarantees
Why Choose Pitmans' Corporate Lending Lawyers?
Where necessary, we work with other specialists within Pitmans as part of a close-knit team. This includes our Dispute Resolution and Insolvency & Restructuring departments. Our work regularly involves cross-border deals and we service these through our growing network of international lawyers in Europe and elsewhere around the world.