Contact our specialist team for advice on family and business visas, work permits and anything else relating to immigration law. Get in touch today.
Who do Pitmans’ Immigration lawyers work for?
Our specialist immigration team provides a pro-active, client focused approach to all aspects of immigration Law. We tailor our advice to best suit your individual needs – supporting you to attain the required UK Work Permit, Business Visa or Family Visa, saving you time, money and ensuring a smooth transition when either applying to enter the UK or extend your stay here.
Our team support everyone from entrepreneurs and investors to athletes and entertainers in securing visas to enable them to relocate to the UK to live and work. Our expertise covers all aspects of visa applications under the Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 categories of the UK’s points-based immigration system.
We also handle all type of family visa applications (for spouses, unmarried or same-sex partners, children and adult dependants) and deliver a bespoke solution to any immigration query in order to facilitate the long-term goals of the individual, whether that be a short-term visit, indefinite leave to remain (also known as settlement) or UK citizenship.
Do Pitmans’ Immigration lawyers have any particular areas of expertise?
We provide tailor-made immigration advice to individuals who are:
- Entrepreneurs - who wish to set up or take over, and be actively involved in running, a business or businesses in the UK
- Investors - who would like to make a substantial financial investment in the UK
- Sportspeople and coaches – who are internationally established at the highest level wishing to enter the UK to work
- Dance, Theatre, Film and Television performers – wishing to visit the UK to perform on a temporary basis
- Broadcasting staff – representatives of an overseas company such as a newspaper, news agency or broadcaster
- Students - wishing to study away from home requiring student visas
- Family members – wishing to join relatives already present in the UK
Our team also regularly advises individuals on how they can achieve their long-term immigration goals by:
- Ensuring that individuals are in the right immigration category at the right time
- Helping with “switching” immigration status
- Providing individuals with guidance on extension, settlement and British citizenship applications.
Why choose Pitmans’ Immigration lawyers?
- Expert advice with one single point of contact
- Proven track record of success in a wide range of sectors
- Outstanding personal service
- Experienced in complex situations
- The best solution in the quickest time
- Cost effective and value for money
Our team continues to act for and support clients long after their initial immigration situation has been resolved. Given our teams’ close commercial links to almost all sectors and market leaders in London and the Thames Valley we have been able to provide an excellent platform for Investors, Entrepreneurs and anyone else to take their next steps once they have been granted entry clearance.