Looking for help with corporate ventures, business restructuring or due diligence? Contact our corporate team. We regularly deal with large multinationals.
Who do Pitmans Corporate lawyers work for?
Large corporations; SMEs; family-owned private businesses; early-stage; venture-backed companies; entrepreneurs.
We also act for private equity houses, business angels and venture capital investors, and nominated advisers/brokers on all aspects of fundraising, including due diligence, structuring and share option schemes.
Do Pitmans' Corporate lawyers have any particular areas of expertise?
We offer the same high level of commitment and care to clients both big and small. The size of our team and their technical skills allow us to handle a wide range of transaction sizes, completing deals quickly, sensibly and cost-effectively.
We provide advice on;
- Corporate transactions: Buying and selling companies, businesses and assets, advising on mergers; MBOs and MBIs; start-ups/early stage companies; corporate restructuring and share buy-backs.
- Fundraising; From venture capital, private equity and angel investment to listed company share issues.
- Public company services: AIM flotations and placings; advice on UKLA listing rules, disclosure and transparency rules, AIM rules and the takeover code.
- Joint ventures and shareholder agreements: From large strategic corporate joint ventures, to agreements for family and privately owned companies.
- Due diligence: We provide reports as part of our transactional work or as a stand-alone service.
- Reorganisations: We advise on group reorganisations, share and debt capital restructurings.
- Partnerships, LLPs and LPs: We specialise in partnership law, including the full range of English law partnership structures.
- Company formation and secretarial services: We provide company formation services and UK establishment registrations; company secretarial compliance work and registered office services; advice on constitutional matters such as board and shareholder meetings, changes to articles of association and striking-off.
Why choose Pitmans Corporate lawyers?
Transactional work can put a client under immense pressure. Our outstanding project management relieves the strain. We work hand in hand with clients and professional advisors. We get to know exactly what our clients require, provide sound commercially-focused advice and guide them to their goal.
Our Corporate team draws on broad experience across a wide range of sectors, both domestic and international, and works closely with other transactional specialists at Pitmans to provide a seamless premium quality service.