Our mediation team help settle business disputes. Get in touch to resolve a difficult situation quickly, efficiently and with a minimum of cost.
Commercial Mediation is a powerful technique for resolving disputes of all sizes and types quickly and cost effectively. Money disputes can be settled quickly and where other factors are involved, mediation gives those involved an opportunity to step back and think about how the situation can be put right. Mediation is robust, quick to set up and recognises commercial realities.
Commercial Mediation can:
- Achieve early settlement of money and other claims
- Enable participants to devise their own practical solution, which is beneficial to all sides
- Allow people to rebuild relationships via collaboration
- Be much more cost effective and quicker than going to court
- Be an excellent preventative tool and can be used effectively to stop problems escalating and becoming worse
Who do Pitmans’ Commercial Mediation Lawyers work for?
Pitmans' consultant and former Head of Dispute Resolution, Sue O'Brien, takes appointments as an Independent Mediator in London and across the Thames Valley.
Pitmans’ expertise in Commercial Mediation Law includes:
- Supply of goods and services
- Professional negligence
- Building and construction
- Landlord and tenant
- Partnerships and companies (e.g. ownership, distribution of profits, joint ventures, future directions etc)
- Licensing and franchising
- Intellectual property
- Employment and workplace
- Trusts, wills and inheritance
- Boundaries and rights of way
- Nuisance and environmental issues
How does the Pitmans Commercial Mediation department offer exceptional customer service?
Pitmans' consultant Sue O'Brien is an experienced and effective accredited mediator. Sue has a proven track record of successful mediations and enables disputes to be resolved at very reasonable cost.
Sue is valued for the trust she inspires through her calm and creative approach, clarity of thought and ability to see to the heart of a problem. She aims to simplify apparently complicated issues and assist the parties in overcoming obstacles to their resolution. Sue is often commended for her common-sense approach to problems, underpinned by a keen understanding of legal and strategic issues.
Sue has worked both in England and France as a solicitor. She is fluent in French and has a good knowledge of Spanish.
Why choose Pitmans’ Commercial Mediation Solicitors?
Pitmans specialist ADR Accredited Mediator team provides outstanding Business Mediation services within the Thames Valley and London. Contact the Pitmans Commerical Mediation team today!