We work with companies in the automotive industry to advise on mergers, acquisitions and contracts. Contact our specialist solicitors today.
Thanks to Pitmans’ extensive Automotive client base, we have vast experience of providing expert legal advice to a broad range of stakeholders in the Automotive industry. From advising on top tier mergers and acquisitions to commercial litigation, we offer a full service legal provision to all Automotive-related businesses.
Who do Pitmans’ Automotive lawyers work for?
As well as acting for dealers and clients in the motor retail sector, we also regularly advise clients in vehicle and component part manufacturing, supply chain, distribution and after market. We also advise clients from the world of motorsport, including Formula 1.
Do Pitmans’ Automotive lawyers have any particular areas of expertise?
We have long-established expertise in motorsport, with lawyers who have acted for the management of Formula 1 and Le Mans champions, race teams, series and Grand Prix race circuits. Our team handles sponsorship deals, contractual, commercial, regulatory, technical and intellectual property issues within motorsport. This includes everything from team and driver sponsorship, circuit safety and partner software licences to event management and hospitality.
Our areas of expertise in Automotive law include:
- High profile top tier mergers and acquisitions in the motor industry and also smaller and mid tier acquisitions
- Disposals and joint ventures
- Commercial contract terms and conditions and arrangements and agreements relating to distribution, manufacturing, supply, employment and outsourcing
- Refinancing and security issues, restructuring packages (mainly in distressed situations) including advice to stakeholders, suppliers, customers and landlords
- Commercial, fraud, insurance, employment and property disputes, from High Court cases to more minor issues, including the consideration and adoption of alternative dispute resolution methods (such as mediation and arbitration)
- Commercial property issues and landlord and tenant issues
Why choose Pitmans’ Automotive lawyers?
At Pitmans we pride ourselves on the outstanding level of service and technical ability we offer to achieve our clients’ objectives. We value our clients and work hard to create long-lasting partnership relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We offer a full service provision to all Automotive-related businesses, providing advice in layman’s language and at a highly competitive price.
Not only does the Pitmans Automotive team possess the specialist experience needed to provide you with the legal expertise you require in a timely and appropriate manner, we also pride ourselves on being approachable and easy to talk to. We offer a personalised service to all our clients and always deliver astute, pragmatic and commercial advice to ensure the best possible outcome.