Sadiea provides advice to both corporate and private clients in connection with a broad range of commercial contractual disputes and negligence claims. This has included effectively obtaining urgent Injunctions on behalf of clients, as well successfully defending injunctive proceedings and pursuing recovery and enforcement actions.
Sadiea frequently attends County Court Hearings as an advocate for clients. As well as attending court, Sadiea has successfully negotiated settlements for a number of claims on behalf of clients via negotiations and mediation.
Sadiea also applies for restoration of companies to the Register.
Insolvency & Restructuring
Sadiea advises on all aspects of both contentious and non-contentious Corporate and Personal Insolvency and Restructuring. This has included issues arising in administrations, liquidations (solvent and insolvent), voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
Examples of typical instructions include obtaining Validation Orders, issue of bankruptcy possession and sale proceedings, providing advice on directors’ duties, antecedent transactions (Undervalues and Preferences), insolvent liquidation and re-use of Company names and Company reinstatement.
Sadiea has advised both corporate and private clients in connection with a wide range of property disputes, including management issues. Sadiea has acted for both landlords and tenants in relation to, business and residential lease disputes, business lease renewals and terminations, dilapidations claims, service charge disputes, rent arrears claims and possession proceedings.
- » Commercial Mediation
- » Debt Recovery
- » Defamation & Reputation Management
- » Dispute Resolution
- » Information Technology
- » Insolvency & Restructuring
- » Intellectual Property & Branding
- » Product Liability
- » Property Disputes
- » Settlement Agreements
- » Shareholder Disputes
- » Technology Disputes
- » Retail
LLB (Hons) Law with Politics, Staffordshire University
Legal Practice Course, Staffordshire University.
Qualified in 2010 into the Commercial Litigation department at Manches LLP (now called Penningtons Manches LLP).
Joined the Dispute Resolution and Insolvency and Restructuring department at Pitmans LLP in 2015.
My work highlights are;-
- Advising on general commercial contract disputes and professional negligence claims.
- Advising IT companies in relation to breach of EC competition law.
- Dealing with personal and corporate pre – insolvency disputes.
- Dealing with a multi-million pound debt ledger for businesses in insolvency on behalf of insolvency practitioners
- Acting for a major commercial bank in enforcing personal guarantees against its debtors.
- Urgent High Court applications.