Roger is a corporate lawyer with International experience specifically in the US and throughout Europe, specialising in M&A, corporate finance, private equity and venture capital transactions. He represents institutional investors, business angels (including non-executive directors) and management teams in MBOs, MBIs, development capital and venture capital work. He has a particular interest in healthcare, hospitality, restaurants and clean technology.
- » Acquisition Finance
- » Buy-out & Buy-In
- » Corporate
- » Private Equity, Buy-Outs & Management Buy-Ins
- » Restructuring & Turnaround
- » Commercial
- » Institute of Directors
- » Member of the Technical Committee of the Corporate Finance Faculty of the ICAEW
- » Lead Partner for Pitmans' membership of the BVCA
- » Lead Partner for Pitmans' membership of the Corporate Finance Faculty of the ICAEW
- » Lead Partner for Pitmans' membership of the UK Business Angels Association
University of Manchester (LLB), Chester College of Law, Law Society Finals. Roger trained with Clifford Turner (now Clifford Chance) and was formerly head of private equity at Nabarro LLP. Joined Pitmans in August 2012 from US law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
- Acting on behalf of Chrysalis VCT plc in an investment in K10,a Japanese sushi bar
- Acting on the purchase of The Brewery,an event and conference venue
- Acting for The East India Company on an investment by a Middle-Eastern entrepreneur
- Acting for March Foods Limited on a reorganisation
- Acting for Chrysalis VCT plc and Chelverton Asset Management Limited on the MBO of Electrobase,an engineering company
- Acting for Warren Evans ,a bed manufacturer, on a retail bond issue
- Acting for Environmental Technologies Fund on their investment in E-Leather Limited
Wake up to minibonds The Corporate Financier, May 2014
Pitmans’ Corporate team and PMC Treasury 1 September 2014
A new era for the East India Company 7 November 2014
MBO of GfK’s animal and crop health division 11 December 2015
Roger Gregory was selected as a winner in the Finance Monthly Deal Maker of the Year Awards 2015 for his work on the ‘Seedlip Limited and founder Ben Bransonhave have successfully completed their seed investment round’ transaction, representing Pitmans.
Since first starting to use the services of Pitmans almost two years ago, we have relied on their advice and support. Their ability to understand the key aspects of our transactions, react quickly, and guide us through a process has been invaluable. We look forward to continuing a successful business relationship.Michael Hacon, PMC Treasury Limited
Roger has significant cross-border experience for clients across Europe and the US.Legal 500, 2016
These include; golf, tennis, squash, football, rugby and sailing.