- Debt recovery using the County Court and High Court for Insolvency and Enforcement of County Court Judgment Orders.
- Collection of debts (all sectors) – Commercial & Private
- Pre-litigation negotiations – Attempting settlement prior to legal action be taken under the Court Procedure Rules
- Issue of Court proceedings to include Insolvency Work (Claim Forms/ Statutory Demands and Winding up/ Bankruptcy Petitions)
- Enforcement of County Court Judgments via various options available (High Court Enforcement Officer/ County Court Bailiff/ Attachment of Earnings/ Charging Orders/ Order for Questioning/ Third Party Debt Orders/ Insolvency).
- Dealing with Clients/ Debtors/ Courts/ Agents and other firms of Solicitors by letter/ telephone/ fax/ email and face to face meetings.
- Face to face client meetings and social events along with marketing.
- Reporting on Risk Management Procedures.
Employed as an office assistant at Shoosmiths, progressed to collecting debts. Joined in 2000.
These include; show jumping, socialising and taking care of her 11 year old son.