Mark has experience in a wide range of commercial property work including residential development and landlord and tenant matters. Mark acts for developers, landowners and lenders in acquisitions and disposals of residential development sites. Mark also has extensive experience acting for landlords and tenants in connection with retail and commercial leasehold premises.
- » Retail
After graduating with a degree in Law with European Law at Nottingham University, Mark completed his Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School. He joined Pitmans in 2008 as a trainee and qualified into the Real Estate department.
- A corporate occupier in their leases of central London office space and a number of regional offices.
- Residential developers in connection with their acquisition and development of numerous sites.
- A major Thames Valley commercial landlord in connection with numerous leases of retail and commercial units to corporate occupiers.
- A landowner in connection with a promotion agreement for residential development.
- Affordable housing providers in a number of acquisitions of affordable housing units.
- A corporate occupier in connection with the lease of a 40,000 square foot warehouse/office building.”
Mark is a keen cyclist, skier and squash player. Mark is also a committee member of the Thames Valley Young Professionals.