General commercial matters and high value residential property.
Acting for individuals, non-resident and non-domiciled individuals and entities, developers, investors, funders, landlords, tenants, retailers and family offices, his experience includes:
- freehold and leasehold acquisitions and sales;
- leasehold reversion transactions;
- charges, secured lending and re-finance;
- leasehold renewals, variations, extensions and enfranchisement;
- grants of rights;
- transfers of equity;
- sectional agreements.
Degree in Law and French at University of Newcastle upon Tyne; Legal Practice Course at BPP Professional, London; training contract at Abrahams Dresden. Joined 2007.
- Disposal of ground rent portfolio for a developer client
- Assisting in the acquisition of a children’s care home company
- Re-finance of property portfolio for a local estate agent
Acquiring Property – Things to Consider 5 September 2014
These include; food, cooking, music and tennis.