Bhaminee deals with all aspects of commercial property transactions to include Landlord & Tenant matters and Estate Management, property acquisitions and property disposals (particularly in the hospitality sector). She acts for a number of lenders with regard to secured lending. Bhaminee also provides advice on property issues arising in insolvency and corporate matters.
- » Pitmans Equality & Diversity Committee
Studied Banking and International Finance at City University Business School before taking the CPE and LPC at the College of Law, London. Qualified as a solicitor in November 1998. Joined in 2006.
- Assisted in acquisition of portfolio of fast food restaurants
- Multi-million pound property re-financing involving trust issues
- Acquisition of multi-million pound commercial building requiring exchange of contracts to occur to a tight timetable
- Numerous hotel acquisitions involving business purchases
These include; art, music and film.